Youth Recreational Soccer
Coed division for players ages 5-12:
- Division 1: For players ages 5 and 6
- Division 2: For players ages 7 and 8
- Division 3: For players ages 9 thru 12
Our Youth Rec League is for players ages 5-12 and of all skill levels:
- Equal Play Policy - all players will have equal playing time regardless of skill level.
- Modified rules - adult soccer rules get simplified for our youngest players. As players mature, the rules graduate in complexity as well.
It operates independently from other leagues and clubs:
- All games will be against other CAA teams/players.
- This allows us to hold all members of CAA to the same standards.
- Our R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Code of Conduct is taken very seriously, and everyone works together to enforce it.
Weekly practices will have time set aside for a devotional:
- Players and coaches spend time studying the Bible with an emphasis on practical application.
- God says to treat others how you want to be treated, but how do we do this? What does that look like on the soccer field?
Games begin with a midfield prayer:
- We want to model Christ; therefore, we will set the example of putting God first for our players, coaches, referees and spectators. The simple act of beginning a game in prayer goes a long way in setting the tone for the league.
Locations of Practices & Games:
- For the Spring 2020 season, fields and game locations are still TBD.
- Each player participates in one weekly practice at a specified location.
Prices per Season
- Divisions 1,2 & 3 : $185*
* $30 late registration fee is assessed beginning the day after Opening Day.