Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities
We LOVE our volunteers!
When you decide to join CAA, you enter into a family! Our League primarily relies on volunteers to run our entire season. That's where YOU come into play...listed below are the various roles and responsibilities you can choose during registration for your volunteer job.
Please Note: Each family is required to work a minimum of 2 hours per season, UNLESS you pay the $60 "buy-out" fee at the time of registration.
- Head or Assistant Coach--(see our Coaching page for more details)
- Opening Day assistance--This role occurs on the "kickoff" day to our season. Your assistance can include one or several of the following: checking in players, distributing uniforms, manning the food table, prepping and placing goals, tearing down the field, or clean-up
- Weekly field-set-up or tear-down--Working with a team of parents, you would learn how to move goals, attach nets, place field flags & signs, and collect "lost & found" items
- Team Mom/Dad--An important and influential role, you must first be a believer in Jesus Christ and his atonement of sins through his death on the cross. You would assign and post, in our TeamSnap app, the weekly snack schedule, lead pre-written devotions for your team on practice day, assist players on Picture Day, and post the memory verse and weekly snack reminder in the app
- Year-End Tournament--This role occurs on the last day of the season. Your assistance can include one or several of the following: manning the food table, managing the SoccerTots craft table, prepping and placing goals, tearing down the field, or clean-up